Welcome at Seamly2D wiki!
We hope you will find here all the information that you need to start using Valentina for the creation of sewing patterns, some frequently asked questions and stuff related to the developing process.
If you have any questions, feel free to submit them to our forum.
What is Valentina?
Valentina is a cross-platform patternmaking program which allows designers to create and model patterns of clothing. This software allows pattern creation, using either standard sizing tables or an individual’s set of measurements. It blends new technologies with traditional methods to create a unique pattern making tool.
Section for Valentina common users.
Information here is dedicated to all Valentina wiki readers.
Information here is to assist developers.
- Technical decisions
- Developer FAQ
- Hacking:Code style conventions
- Hacking:API documentation
- Hacking:Problems and solutions
- Hacking:Making pull requests
- Hacking:Tools - Development tools and how to use them
- Hacking:Source Tree - Finding your way inside Valentina's source tree
- Hacking:Building - This page explains common things you should know before compiling Valentina
- Hacking:How To Report Valentina Bugs
- Hacking:Preparation to release
- Hacking:Adding new tool