Welcome at Valentina wiki![edit | edit source]
We hope you will find here all the information that you need to start using Valentina for the creation of sewing patterns.
If you have any questions, feel free to submit them to our forum.
What is Valentina?[edit | edit source]
Valentina is a cross-platform patternmaking program which allows designers to create and model patterns of clothing. This software allows pattern creation, using either standard sizing tables or an individual’s set of measurements. It blends new technologies with traditional methods to create a unique pattern making tool.
What is this Wiki for?[edit | edit source]
On this wiki you'll find resources about using Valentina, some frequently asked questions and stuff related to the developing process.
General information[edit | edit source]
Information here is dedicated to all Valentina wiki readers.
User information[edit | edit source]
Section for Valentina common users.
Developer information[edit | edit source]
Information here is to assist developers.
- Technical decisions
- Developer FAQ
- Hacking:Code style conventions
- Hacking:API documentation
- Hacking:Problems and solutions
- Hacking:Making pull requests
- Hacking:Tools - Development tools and how to use them
- Hacking:Source Tree - Finding your way inside Valentina's source tree
- Hacking:Building - This page explains common things you should know before compiling Valentina
- Hacking:How To Report Valentina Bugs
- Hacking:Preparation to release
- Hacking:Adding new tool