This page will be regularly updated and present the roadmap of the development of Seamly.
Implement the Seamly name - Top priority[edit | edit source]
The original project Valentina forked on August / September 2017. In November 2017 the new name "Seamly" was chosen for this fork. Our main goal is to implement the new name (before end 2017 ?).
This Roadmap presents all this aspects that are involved with the name being changed.
Web[edit | edit source]
For every web site, the name change includes :
- new name throught the site
- if necessary with a short explanation about the forks.
- new URL
- with redirects from the old domain to the new domain.
- links to the other websites
- logo / design
- Make contact with people who featured valentina on their web sites to inform them of the name change?
[edit | edit source]
- Home Page
Design[edit | edit source]
- New logo
- If necessary new main colors
- Same design / branding throughout the web sites for a high recall value.
Builds[edit | edit source]
- Create manual builds and automatic builds for Debian linux, OSX, and Windows using the old name - DONE
- Create manual builds with new name for Debian linux, Mac OSX, and Windows
- Implement automatic builds with TravisCI & Launchpad (for Ubuntu and Mac) and Appveyor (for Windows).
- Release automated builds on website.
Source Code / Repo[edit | edit source]
- Updating licensing, copyright - In progress
- To be discussed : change the prefix of the classes?
- New repo URL
Software[edit | edit source]
- About, Wiki & Forum Links
- new file-extensions (currently *.val, *.vit)
Seamly2D[edit | edit source]
Here is the roadmap for Seamly2D.
- Vocabulary update
- TODO : list the changes / corrections that needs to be done
New Features[edit | edit source]
- TODO : create the new feature roadmap list
Seamly3D[edit | edit source]
Here is the roadmap for Seamly3D.
SeamlyMe[edit | edit source]
Here is the roadmap for SeamlyMe.