Jump to navigation Jump to search
- noTests - disable compiling tests. Use if you don't need tests and what to speed up compilation time.
- noRunPath - disable adding Rpath attribute. Works only for Linux.
- no_ccache - have sens only on Linux. Disable using ccache for speed up compilation. PCH will be used instead.
- noDebugSymbols - By default for release mode debug symbols will be placed outside of binary file. We use them for debugging and sending crash reports on Windows. Have sens only for Linux/Windows with GCC.
- debug - Compile the project in debug mode.