Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here's the workflow:
- Open or create a LibreFashion pattern file.
- Open or create a Tape measurement file.
- Create points, lines, curves, circles, and arcs using your formulas to create your initial drafts.
- Create outlines of pattern pieces, called 'Workpieces'.
- Enter Detail mode, then add seam allowances, letters, labels, grainlines, passmarks, cutting instructions, and internal paths/lines/curves to your Workpieces. Also, you can combine Workpieces, and select which workpieces will be included in your layout image.
- Enter Layout mode, then create a large layout image to contain all of your selected finished Workpieces.
- Print your large layout image to your large format printer or plotter. OR, print your large layout image as a tiled PDF to your desktop A4 or Letter printer.